Thursday, June 10, 2010

Come out, come out where ever you are!

One of the important parts of being a blogger is having good photos. I can tell you how tasty my last meal was but as the old saying goes, a pictures says a 1000 words. Photography definitely adds that special ump to any health/food blog. Sadly my camera is dead and my charger is missing. Come out, come out where ever you are! I was trying to think back to when I last had my charger... and I think I had it last right before my 3 week whirlwind traveling escapade. I have unpacked, cleaned house, and organized since my return but don't recall seeing a camera charger. So bare with me and my iPhone while I put out a search party for the missing charger, in the meantime...

In the news!

Seven Myths about Vegetables  - Some pretty interesting info here

50 Healthy Foods for under $1 a Pound - Trying to save on your food budget? Check out these foods.

Rethink Your Fridge - Ever wonder why you eat certain things and avoid others? Maybe it all has to do with your fridge.

And has nothing to do with nutrition or health, but entertaining none-the-less - Big cats love, love love Calvin Klein Cologne. Just in case you plan on becoming a cougar one day.

Now for some EATS!

I'm love when I'm in the office and can swing home for lunch. Being in the office is rather boring at my job, but having a fresh made homemade meal is a special treat for someone who is on the go and travels as much as me. Yesterday I threw together this salad and some ravioli. These spinach and cheese ravioli are perfect for a quick meal.


I also threw together a quick salad of spinach, field greens, a fresh tomato from my garden (yum!), red onion, 1/4 avocado, feta and a light drizzle of balsamic and evoo.


I swear I normally am much more organized about my life! I'm usually the person who knows exactly where/when I saw that last but lately it's been chaos. I'll blame it on the travel. How do you stay organized? Does everything have a certain place in your home?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your veggie article was really interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    Hmm.. well, nothing has a certain place in my current home because I'm living with a BOY ;) but in my previous apartment I was very organised and hope to be in our new home too, the current one is too small to be organised.

    I'm an organiser at work, it's my occupation and it seems that I can't get rid of the habit at home either :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers