Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm going back to Cali!

To Cali, to Cali! Never gets old, does it?!! I flew to San Diego Wednesday day for work. I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I absolutely love, love, LOVE this city! Its just such a cool atmosphere. I love being in the harbor and the old city feel of Gaslamp district! And I hear they have beaches to but I have yet to make it because I work entirely too much... But check out this gorgeous view of the harbor!


Props to my company and clients for hooking me up with great hotels [95% of the time]!

My schedule has been pretty hectic this week. I was able to go for a 2 mile run yesterday along the water but my shoes I brought don't give me the support my knees need for longer runs. Still somethings always better than nothing. When I'm working 12+ hour days any workouts are impressive to me!

Now for some EATS!

I enjoyed this salad while watching the sunset yesterday after my run. Yummy Cobb salad with lots of crispy bacon.


And some vino! :-)


Today consisted of torture, oh I mean work, from 6:00am to 7:00pm!!! It was very stressful. Let just say at times all I could think about was murdering unicorns! Needless to say as soon as I got the chance I ran for this...


And some hotel room snacks of Laughing Cow and salmon pate.


I'm now finishing up a book and the then headed to bed got a 5:30am [glug!] start tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. San Diego! I've heard great things about it and someday I'm going to go there too :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers