Friday, April 1, 2011

Gluten Free Buffalo Wings

Something really exciting has happened to my hometown of Richmond, Virginia and my alma mater VCU, we made it to the Final Four, baby!!
Woooooohooooooooooooooooo!

I'm so excited to watch the Rams play Butler this weekend! It's gonna be a great game! So in honor of my team making it to the Final Four, here's some simple easy gluten free wings.


I actually made this for last Sundays game. Yeah, who cares if it was 11am and I had just got out of bed, there is nothing wrong with eating wings and drinking beer for breakfast!


I headed to Whole Foods first thing in the am and picked up this gluten free New Grist beer and supplies for chicken wings. I'm absolutely obsessed with this Toby's Blue Cheese Dressing. So freaking good!! The Bella's Wing Sauce was pretty fab as well. Both gluten free!


I thought about trying out some gluten free bread crumbs but decided to just keep it simple and fried my little drummies up in a bit of oil. Yep, beer AND fried chicken for breakfast.

I also put a few carrots and celery on the side for good measure. Mmm mmmm, breakfast of champions! and by champions I mean my VCU Rams!!!



Enjoy!

Followers