Monday, December 12, 2011

The BEST {Gluten Free} Pizza Crust Ever

Beau Monde Bakery impresses me once again! I've tried many gluten free pizza crust. They've all been pretty good. After all, you are topping them with cheese - how can they really be bad?!! However this pizza crust from Beau Monde Bakery was fabulous! If you like a thin crust, NY style pizza than this is the crust for you. There's not mixing, rising, or rolling involved - just defrost and you're ready to bake. Beau Monde has really perfected gluten free baking and I will definitely be a returning customer again and again!

For this simple meal I used a Beau Monde pizza crust that I allowed to defrost apprx 5-10 mins. I topped the pizza with red sauce, mozzarella, fresh mushroom, red onions, olives and anchovies. Bake at 500 until edges begin to brown, apprx 5-8 minutes. Pure pizza perfection!


Enjoy!

Followers