Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Simple 5-Minute Greek Pizza

For someone who has gone gluten-free, pizza shows up in my diet much more frequently than before. Probably because it's such a simple meal to make with lots of different varieties available.

For this simple meal I started with individual sized premade rice pizza crust from Whole Foods (pita bread also works well). I used spaghetti sauce, bell peppers, olives, red onion, mozzarella and feta cheese but feel free to use whatever toppings you have in your fridge. Possibilities could include BBQ chicken pizza or spinach & roasted veggie. Be creative!

I preheated the crust 2 minutes in the toaster oven while I chopped up my veggies. I then topped everything back on the pizza and placed back in the toaster oven another 3 minutes till cheese began to bubble and golden. Allow to cool slightly and voila!

Enjoy!

Followers