Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Greek Egg Scramble and Dill Fries



I've frequently mentioned how breakfast is not one of my favorite meals. I don't like any type of food that is covered in syrup which works out to my advantage since I can't eat gluten. But every now and then I'll really want some eggs. Even better if the eggs are filled with my favorite veggies and topped with cheese. As for the dill fries - I didn't have any hashbrowns so I figured Mama Pea's fries would work great any time of day for my taste buds.


For this egg scramble I started by whisking one egg and two egg whites in a bowl. I then sauteed a large handful of spinach, some diced tomatoes, and some sliced kalamata olives. Once my veggies were cooked I scrambled in my eggs and cooked until the eggs were no longer runny. Topped my simple creation with feta and served with dill fries. It was the perfect brunch meal if you ask me!



Enjoy!

Followers