Monday, May 17, 2010

Coldest Winter...

I created this post *FOUR* times yesterday and both times BlogPress deleted it!!! Grrr!!

Mark Twain was right when he said the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Francisco. It's freezing here! Brrrr!




I'm in SF for work till Wednesday and then I fly straight to Denver for another 9 days. This is a long work trip. I haven't photgraphed most my food but here's a glimps of what I've been eating.

Lunch the other day was this Yikyak salad from Buckhorn. Lettuce, jicima, red pepper, green onion, snow peas and thin sliced roasted tri-tip with a honey-lime dressing.




I grabbed this open-faced sandwich for dinner the other night. It had had hummus, cucumber, sprouts, and avocado with a field green salad. This was awesome.



I also had Thai for dinner one night. I had a eggplant salad which had ground chicken, shrimp, eggplant, onion, tomatoes, cilantro and fresh lime juice. Love Thai salads! They're always so fresh! I also couldn't resist some fresh rolls.










I'm off for now! Be back soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. never ending winter for you.

    I can't believe you posted this on your iphone; that's amazing

    ReplyDelete

Followers