Monday, January 31, 2011

Roasted Veggie Nachos

This post is for all my Sin é friends


Any of my former Sin é coworkers know the wonder of Irish Nachos. I decided to make my own version with ingredients I had on hand. I started with chopping up some roasted veggies and tossing them in evoo. Roast at 375 for 25 mins or until tender.


While the veggies are roasting, line a Pyrex or an oven safe dish with ranch, or in my instance, Goddess dressing.


Once veggies are cooked dump them into the Pyrex dish and top with cheese.


Place back in oven for 10-15 minutes until all cheese is melted. I like to layer the cheese between veggies so every bite is as good as the next. Top nachos with jalapenos (and diced tomatoes, bacon and scallions if available) and serve with a side of ranch (or Goddess dressing). May not be the best for the healthies version of roasted veggies, but it's sure delicious.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers