Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Cheer

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday filled with good wine, good food, and lots of presents. I definitely had a great one! Let's start with my fabulous Christmas Eve dinner made by my amazing brother.


This salmon was amazing! My brother is a great cook. This recipe came from The New York Times Cookbook.  Roasted Salmon with Herbed Vinaigrette, scalloped potatoes, and Swiss chard with pickled onions.


I also got some great gifts. Look at these awesome aporons my step-mother sewed for my sister and I! They are super cute!


And lots of great gifts too! Reusable produce bags!


And lots and lots of dishes!


Think my family knows I like food, cooking, and blogging? :-)

I also got something super exciting.


My first reaction: "Ew! Gross!! What is it??! Ewwwww, it just leaked on me!"

But then I found out it is a Kombucha clone so I can make my own Kombucha at home! It's stinky, it looks really gross, but I'm super excited to make my own Kombucha! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers