Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grab-n-Go

Now I don't know about everyone else, but as much as I try to eat fresh, clean, unprocessed food, it's just not always an option. On those days I have to go for my back up health-ier options. While I don't suggest these are foods you add into your daily diets, the do make for quick convenient meals when you're traveling. or if you've returned from a work trip and have absolutely no food at home.

Subway 6" Veggie
with pepper jack cheese and honey mustard sauce,
and side of Baked Lays and Light Lemonade

464 calories, 9.5 g fat, 66 g carbs, 12 g protein

Taco Bell Chicken Fresco Tacos (x2) and side of Pinto Beans

510 calories, 14 g fat, 63 g carbs, 34 g protien

4 comments:

  1. I love Sub's Veggie sandwich! because it's only veggies I usually load it with lots of mayo and other delicious sauces :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks soo tasty! I really like sandwiches with chips and soup, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek this is the third time I've tried commenting (2x last week from my phone) and it's not working. HOpefully third time's a charm. I ate Subway last week twice. It's one of my favorite fast food places.

    ReplyDelete

Followers