Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sweet Tooth

I'm normally one who can turn down dessert. I don't get intense chocolate cravings. Cheesecake and carrot cake never haunts me. Chocolate bars don't scream out my name at the grocery store. What I'm trying to say is usually it's easy for me to decline the sweets at the end of a meal. Now as for that extra glass of wine, that's a different story...

However this past week I had a craving I haven't been able to kick. All I've been thinking about is brownie sundaes. I rarely eat ice cream, let alone brownies, but this week they've been on my mind nonstop. I finally had to give into the craving. I went to the grocery store and found this little delight!


Gave it a quick look over...


Just add plain yogurt? SOLD! With some ice cream of course!


Kicked that craving in the butt! Now what to do with the rest of these brownies...

6 comments:

  1. Brownies and mint chip ice cream is one of my favorite desserts! YUMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love uncooked brownie batter and have been craving it often for the last few months. Not gonna tell you how many boxes of brownie mix I have been through.....You'd be appalled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to eat brownie sundaes at our high school restaurant all the time--and I love No Pudge, I always have a box in my pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE No Fudge Pudge brownies! I made them for a bake sale and fooled everyone! The raspberry ones are delicious, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the only flavor we have is the original at trader joes; I haven't seen that flavor! I heard it's good to mix already flavored yogurt in as a cooking ingredient?
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Followers