Friday, July 16, 2010

Pizza Thin

So I got to thinking what else can I use these Flatout Bread for?? How about pizza!

For this pizza I started with a Flatout, topped it with tomato sauce, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, spinach and a healthy amount of Cotija cheese and baked for about 10 minutes. This was super yummy! I think next time I'll toast the bread in the oven first for couple of minutes so it gets a little crispy and then add the toppings because the middle was a little soggy. But this was super easy and I'll definitely be doing it again!

4 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT idea!!! It looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh flatout wraps are the BEST! This pizza looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I use flatout for pizza crusts, I spray the bottom of the wrap with a little cooking spray and crisp it up in a skillet on the stovetop for a few minutes before baking--that seems to do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flat Out is so versatile! We make tortilla pizza, but flat out would be even better! A little thicker...and way more fiber!

    ReplyDelete

Followers