Friday, April 2, 2010

Dotting my I's and crossing my T's

Getting ready for my race! My mom flew in last night and today we've just been running errands and getting everything ready for tomorrow.

Here's my eats. Lunch yesterday was a salad and a piece of toast with Laughing Cow wedge and smoked salmon.


Salad had arugula, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, asparagus, onion, and 6 bean salad.


Then I had two squares of this as a snack.


After work I chopped up some carrots and celery to keep on hand for snacks.


And made this dip with Greek yougurt


plus these spices


And then I made some kale chips! These are amazingly delicious! You just tear the kale into bite size pieces and coat them with a little bit of olive oil.


Then you roast them at 375* for 10-15 minutes and you get these! Wow! These are great!!


For dinner I mixed up the the leftovers from the other night with a little bit of almond milk and cajun spice, added some more mushrooms and some spinach. Plus I cooked up this tuna steak.


Breakfast this morning was 1 egg + 1 egg white, half whole wheat english muffin, Laughing Cow Wedge, and smokes salmon. Yummy!


I also had some coffee. My mom had used the last of the milk so I thought maybe I'd experiment with yogurt. A little chunky... but still tasted okay.



I had a light lunch since I knew I would be having an early and big dinner. I had this green monster that I made with one banana, some frozen blueberries, big scoop of almond butter, scoop of SF Quick, 1/2 cup almond milk, and a big handful of spinach.


And the Easter Bunny (aka Mom) brought me these cute spatulas!


For my big dinner we had Thai Yellow Curry! This was so yummy and so easy! First we steamed the potatoes, carrots and onions.


We had bought some precooked shrimp.


And then we mixed some yellow curry with a can of light coconut milk.


Final outcome, served over brown rice, deliciousness!!!


I have everything laid out for tomorrow. Go 79!!! This was everything in my goodie bag.


I was actually excited to see that these FUBAR bar and drink were both organic, raw and natural. I'll let you know how it taste. And I got this sexy shirt.


I'm off to bed! Wish me luck tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Salmon!!!! I'm so happy that I bought some today because now I totally crave it after seeing your photos :)

    We have similar tastes in food :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and good luck for tomorrow/today :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers