Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back in Action

Red Rock was beautiful this afternoon! The weather was nearly perfect, minus the 25-35 mph winds!


We hiked/scrambled somewhere between 3-4 miles. And I made sure to take some time to relax too!


Once we finished scrambling to the highest point we could get to, I snacked on this.


We headed back to town and went to a little Mexican place for some dinner. I had a taco salad. They used a house-made soft tortilla and topped it with rice, black beans, fire grilled chicken, lettuce, pico de gallo and a little bit of guac.


Fresh and very filling! They had a house dressing on the side, I used a little bit of it on the salad, but I loved all the different flavors. I love Mexican food! Probably my favorite!

I did a little shopping this afternoon, then some cleaning/unpacking, prepped my 'stuff' for tomorrows 8 mile run. Decided I needed a little snack.

I had and english muffin mini pizza. Half a whole wheat english muffin, sauce, some cheese, and crushed red pepper. Plus a big glass of Cab. :-)

I'm headed off to bed now that I realized I lose a whole hour of sleep tonight! If I had remembered earlier, I would have been sleeping already! I need to be up by 6am tomorrow! Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers