Monday, March 1, 2010

So far, so good!

I headed to the gym after work and did an hour of pilates. I'm training for a half marathon on April 3rd but I've had some knee problems that have been slowing me down. I got some new shoes and they seem to help a lot, but I still need to give my knee a little more time. I thought I would do a couple miles on the treadmill after pilates, but honestly, I was just hungry for dinner so I quickly ran so errands and headed home.

Dinner was a little bit of randomness mixed together. We'll call it Greek Stirfry.




I started off with 1/2 cup of quinoa. Then I sauteed some chicken breast, spinach, onion, tomato, banana peppers, and mushrooms in some white wine. I topped it with some low fat feta. Very filling and delicious!

For dessert I had 2 of these! I had left them on the counter and they were quite melted so I just took a picture of the box.





That's all for today! First day of blogging, done! Yay, let's keep it up!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers