Thursday, March 4, 2010

Productive, yet again!

I was amazed and excited by everything I was able to complete today! Finally after lots of travel and work I'm beginning to feel caught up on life for the first time in 2 months! And just in time to go back out of town early Saturday morning... Fun while it lasted!

Lunch today was a turkey sandwich. I started with 2 slices of 7 grain bread, 1 laughing cow wedge, a 100 calorie pack of Wholly Guacamole, banana pepper and balsamic vinegar soaked red onions.


Then I added 3oz of turkey and some baby spinach. End result was... YUMMMM!


I also had some tortilla chips and salsa to go with the extra guac! Lunch was delish, but afterwards my breath was kickin! Good thing I was at home! :-)

I fit in an hour of yoga this evening and plus 30 minutes on the elliptical. I am having a wine tasting party tomorrow, so I spent most of the evening prepping for my guest tomorrow.

I preped these sausage and spinach stuffed mushrooms. I cooked Jimmy Dean sausage for the first time ever. I was a little weirded out at first, but then realized it was a lot like ground beef, just a lot fattier.


Then I mixed about half the sausage with 10oz of spinach and 1/2 c of parmesan and stuffed them into a these little mushroom caps.


I'm excited to see how these turn out tomorrow! I also prepped the dough for mini pizzas. Oh I also found these Dark Chocolate Covered Chili Hazelnuts at Trader Joe's today, probably had a 1/2 dozen of those along with a glass of wine while I was cooking. Excited tomorrow is Friday and I'm only working a half day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers