Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enjoying my week!

This week has been great so far. I'm loving the weather we've been having here in Las Vegas!


My day in the office has been a breeze as well! I haven't really had any work to do, so I've been surfing the internet and catching up on blogs, and discovering new ones.

For lunch I went home and made this salad to enjoy in the sun on the patio!


In the mix we have spinach, sauteed balsamic soaked red onions, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, marinated artichoke hearts, 100 calorie pack of Wholly Guacamole and blue cheese crumbles. I drizzled it with balsamic vinegar but the flavors were all so powerful, it really didn't need anything added.

I enjoyed my salad in the sun listening to the calming sound of my fountain. It was a nice, peaceful lunch and it felt great to sit in the sun and get some Vitamin D!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers