Friday, March 5, 2010

It's Friday, yay!

Yay for Fridays, only catch... I gotta work tomorrow! I have a 6:45am flight to St. Louis. Since I'm working over the weekend, I could've taken today off, but in the sake of overtime paychecks, I went in for a half day. I split from the office at noon and came home to make this yummy veggie sandwich!


7 grain bread, Laughing Cow wedge, Wholly Guacamole 100 calorie pack, banana peppers, red onion, cucumber, roasted red pepper and spinach. I've been trying to clean out my fridge all week since I leaving town tomorrow which is why so many of my meals have been the same this week. I love it either way tho!

With the afternoon off, I took advantage of the beautiful weather to plant this gal. I'm naming her Hope! As in I Hope you grow this summer into something yummy. She's in the shade at the moment but in another month or so when the sun is higher in the sky she will have sun all day long. More Vegas sun then she might ever want.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers