Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bunco Babes!

I honestly attempted to update last night instead of this morning, but my phone went kaputz and the blog disappeared! I thought when I logged on to my computer it would at least show up as unpublished, but it was no where to be found! So I went to bed and left if for the morning! :-)

Bunco Babes was fun as always! I've got some great friends! We had a very impressive food spread last night. **Please note, I would not refer to any of these foods as "health foods". But it's okay to enjoy indulge occasionally.**


We had had chicken salad croissants, spinach dip, crab & shrimp dip, fresh mozzarella & tomato crustinis, bruschetta, pasta salad with cucumber, tomato, olives & corn. And a tiny little pig in a blanket! I guess there were a fair amount of vegetables,but there was also a lot of white bread and high fats. I actually wasn't able to finish everything on my plate and I'm happy to report there was a lot of bread left behind. There was also several glasses of red wine. It's not Bunco without the wine!

This morning I headed into the office. For breakfast I had one of these itty bitty cupcakes in honor of my bosses birthday.


I also have same mix as yesterday 1/2 c. plain yogurt, 1/2 c. blueberries, 1 tbs ground blueberry flax seed. It's 11:15am and I'm still working on trying to get that down. Some mornings I just have no appetite but since I consider breakfast one of my "essential" calcium sources for the day, I force it down.

Today is going to be another crazy day. I was thinking ahead for what I have planned this week, and it's going to be a busy week with lots of going out! I need to get some good workouts in to help counter act some of this fun, if you know what I mean! I have a repair guy coming to the house at 4pm and a birthday dinner to be at by 7pm so hopefully I can fit a workout in. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers