Friday, March 12, 2010

No Place Like Bed!

I am wrapping up my last day in St. Louis! I love traveling, love visiting different cities, love staying at hotels, love going out to dinner, but I always say, there's no place like bed! No matter where I go, how nice the hotel, I'm always excited to return to my bed.

Good news is tonight I'll get to sleep in my bed for the first time in 7 days.

Bad news is I still have about 17 hours of work/flying before I get there.

I haven't been the best at capturing my meals this week, but they didn't differ too much from day to day. Lucky for me, my hotel had a free breakfast spread. Typical breakfast this week has been yogurt, fruit, and lots of coffee.


This week has been brought to you by coffee. Without it, I never could have survived these long days!

Lunch has typically been a semi-nutritional, semi-ok tasting sandwich from a grab and go. This sandwich was a grilled roasted chicken & wild mushroom I had Wednesday for lunch. Approval rating of OK. Not interested in experiencing that sandwich for a 2nd time. Although, the toasted roast beef & provolone with au jus I had yesterday was delish!


My hotel had a free daily happy hour so dinner typically looked like this.


They also snack bar-type foods and a baked potato bar. To be honest, the hotel food wasn't that great, but it was free which meant saving per diem! After the first few nights we were over it though and only went back for the free drinks. Then either bed or dinner/drinks else where.

Looking forward to wrapping up another trip and finally getting home to my bed! And my healthy lifestyle & running! Happy Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers