Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Whirlwind

Wow! It's been a whirlwind trip so far and I've been on the go nonstop! I arrived Saturday afternoon and was able to do a little sightseeing.




Here are a few of the highlights. Funnel Cake Fries, so good, but so bad!!




Lowlight. Jimmy John's #6, the Vegetarian. More than slightly disappointing. No veggies, slathered in mayo (even tho the menu didn't mention mayo), and if you look REAL close, you just MIGHT be able to see some avocado spread. Won't be going to Jimmy John's again. :-(




There have been many banquets and buffets in the evenings with many unpictured glasses of red wine (and maybe a little fried food too).

We've been working long hours this week (13.5 yesterday!) and joking that the show I'm working is cursed. We lost one staff person due to a family emergency, another to the stomach flu. Losing staff = losing my half days so sadly I have not had the opportunity to go running this week. Makes me a little nervous about my upcoming half marathon. I'm glad I'll be home Friday night so I can start sleeping normal hours and training again!

Off to meet my coworkers for a quick bite and then BED!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers