Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keeping it going!

Even though it was nearly 70 outside today, it was freezing in my office. So by lunch time all I wanted was some comfort food.

 

I had a baked potato topped with low fat cottage cheese and hot sauce. Also had a cup for broccoli with some pepper jack cheese on top! It hit the spot!
I got out of work early and went for a 6.5 mile run! It felt great to be able to run again after taking 3 weeks off to recover from a knee injury. Not to mention the weather was great!

When I got home I was STARVING so I had a Laughing Cow wedge with some cracker while I made dinner.


Dinner was pasta! I had a cup of whole wheat pasta and topped it with some sauteed spinach, tomato and onion mixed in the sauce. It was perfect following my long run!

 

Then for dessert I had a little bit of red wine and 2 pieces of Lindt's Chili Dark Chocolate. They go together so well!

 

Now I'm off to bed! I'm sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers