Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Sunday!

So I made it out on my long run, sorta... I made it about 5mi then my body started saying noooooooo! I walked/run for another mile and then finally called it quits. It's frustrating because I know I have my half marathon in 3 weeks. Hurting my knee is putting me back in training, but it's important to listen when your body is talking to you. I definitely get disappointed in myself, but I have to remember my body knows best.

After running, and then walking home the remaining 3 miles, I took a quick shower and smoothie.


This had some frozen blueberries, 1 banana, 1/2 scoop protein powder, water and a cup of spinach. Looks like poop, but taste delicious!

Once I got to book club I had a couple glasses of wine and a plate of deliciousness.


I had a gluten free caprese pasta salad, some guacamole & chips, veggies & dip, [now to the good stuff] tomato stuffed with arugula and feta, dates & almond wrapped in bacon, and arugula, blue cheese and pine nuts wrapped in prosciutto! So delicious! I'm off for the night! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! maybe I can learn baking from you :D and your blog looks great, I fell in love with the pic above ;)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Followers